Profile picture for onecoolrt

Harp 2.0 refinancing

I am trying to refinance a rental property with 3 units under the new HARP 2.0  no lender can help.My current lender told me to wait untill the can sort out their computer problems so they can manually do it. In the mean time I was wondering if ther is any one who can help. Property in the state of Connecticut.Please email at onecoolrt@yahoo.com
  • April 19 2012 - Stamford
  • 0

What reasons have the lenders given you?

This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  The post is only an opinion.  You should speak to an attorney for further information.  The poster is licensed only in CT & NY.    If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.

If you happen to be with PNC, I'm happy to help.   Otherwise, I'd be glad to make a referral to someone that likely can.  Just click on my profile to get in touch.