Profile picture for jpluvi01

Has Zillow been working for you? Lately, I'm not able to search for any property.

• July 03 2009 - North Miami
  • 0

jpluvi01 -

Make sure that the flash player that you have installed in your computer is version 9 or higher.

I am not a technical person, but when I have trouble, I often have better luck after I clear my cache, restart my browser and retry the search from Zillow's front page. Try going here Type the address in the empty box at the top of the page and hit the blue GO button. You should see a map and a value for the house and the overhead view of the neighborhood with the Zestimates listed if Zillow has them. Hope the link helps.

Profile picture for susanamericus
says it's installed , but errors on page and so nothing works

jpluv01-

What happens when you try to search a property?