Profile picture for wthess

Has Zillow removed Home Q&A?

I logged into my account this morning to find I can no longer sell all Q&A for my area. I can only post questions now. Has Zillow removed this feature?

• March 24 2008 - US

Profile picture for wthess

Sorry about the typo. Should have been "see" instead of "sell".

wthess -

Can you kindly clarify what you mean by "no longer sell all Q&A for my area"?

JeAr,

I am having the same issue. Since the layout of Zillow has changed, I cannot find the Q&A for a specific area. I can only access the Q&A for a specific address.

It was nice to see all the Q&A for an area -- being an agent I have answers to alot of users questions. Now I have no idea when someone asks a questions, unless I look at every property in the Zillow database individually -- which would be silly. =)

Am I missing something? Please advise.

Thank you!

Profile picture for wthess

Here is what I originally meant to type:

I logged into my account this morning to find I can no longer see all Q&A for my area. I can only post questions to individual properties now. Has Zillow removed this feature?

I agree with Renee. In my area, a lot of questions go unanswered for days. Many people and agents post their homes on Zillow and don't login to check for questions. These questions often go unanswered for months and many of the properties still posted out there have already sold or are no longer on the market. Therefore, I try to log in every couple of days or so and answer as many as I'm able to.

I'm hoping this is just an oversight by Zillow and not a "feature".

Renee and Todd -

You should be able to see all Home Q&A for an area by going to the Local Real Estate link and then select the state, then the city. You will then see a link for "See all Home Q&A" on the right side of the page.

Hope this helps.

It does. Thank you!