Has any agents used RealtyNow?

Have any agents used the RealtyNow.com lead program? I got a call today and I am curious as to whether anyone has had success with the program. In some ways it seemed kind of expensive for the leads. But if the 'leads are good' then it might be worth the cost. 

Have any agents had luck with lead buying programs?
  • February 17 2010 - Minneapolis
  • 0

Profile picture for Kay Gupta
I know for sure they are a rip off company. They worked as a Reply Real estate formerly and actually on the name of lead they gave the listed property leads to people! For money back in three days they don't do that.

I would like to warn my fellow Realtor not to fell for these scams.
I have talked to many people who have been victim.
I agree why do they charge upfront monthly fee.
Once you give your credit card number to them you are at their mercy and loose at least a couple month payment until you have written proof of cancellation .
I think Zillo is much better place to put yourselves out there. They have a simple procedure to put your face out there and if anybody choose you that means you got the lead.

keep in mind I think they charge an additional 25% fee if they close.
I started my own lead generation...much cheaper and no closing fees

It didn't sound tempting enough to me either. Will I be getting weekly calls as well? :)

I don't have a problem with buying leads per se.  But I personally will no longer pay up front for leads. I know they say that you only pay when you close, but they require a $100 monthly fee.  If their leads were that good, why wouldn't they just collect a fee on the back end.

Let's face it, if you could get one decent lead a month from them and you could actually close on 2 or 3 of those it would be worth it. But I don't think it will happen.

Other people may have other experiences.

Oh great! Now I'm going to get weekly calls!

Profile picture for bagnn
I have not but they call me once a week.