Has anybody had trouble posting through Postlets to craigslist.com? They reject "Postlets" in my ad

Has anybody had trouble posting through Postlets to craigslist.com?  They reject "Postlets" in my ad; never had trouble before.  I've saved screen shots but don't know how to contact tech support at Postlets for review.  

October 29 2012 - Gig Harbor

It is very frustrating, I can see I'm not the only one. I logged into craigslist and they removed all of my listings. I think they changed their policies.

January 03
Craig's List changed their policies. You can see the new rules and allowed code on their support site.

January 03
I've heard that Craigslist will no longer allow any type of rapid poster's will not be allowed, you have to do them manually?  Not sure if this is true for postlets...

I'm having the same issue!!! When I try to log in I get an error message. Incorrect username or password. When I try to reset my password the new one I get in my email does not work!!!!

Please help!!!

I am so glad to know I am not the only one. I logged into craigslist and they removed all of my listings. I reposted one and so far it is still there.

I thought that I was doing something wrong.  Not that I'm relieved that someone else is having the problem also but at least I know that I wasn't doing something wrong.

I am having the same problem...  very frustrating!!!  Had to do a manual post...which does not have the same effect.  Please let me know if you find out what the problem is.  I have sent a message to the Zillow Techs.

This is a simplified version of solving this problem. How long it will work is at the whim of Craigslist. Tech details are at the bottom.

How to convert  a Postlets html code from what is automatically created to CraigsList acceptable.

1.       Copy text from Postlets into a word document

2.       Do a replace (Control  - H). Type in ‘www.postlets.com' in the "Find What" and ‘8.20.111.250' in the "Replace With", (without the quotes), and replace all.

3.       Do a second replace (Control  - H). Type in ‘created_at_with_text_rt.png' in the "Find What" and ‘postlets_operatedby.png' in the "Replace With", (without quotes), and replace.

4.       In MS Word, Do a select all (Control  - A), then copy (Control – C), and paste into the appropriate box on the CraigsList page.

Tech Info: Craiglslist is blocking based on host name (www.postlets.com), but not on the Resolved IP Address (8.20.111.250), hence why that works. Craigslist is also blocking the file name created_at_with_text_rt.png which would indicate to me that they are specifically targeting Postlets. Hopefully Postlets and CL can work this out.

Kristin -

I'll be sure to come back here as soon as I have an update.

Ice

Would you be so kind as to let me know when you have a resolution?  My seller is chomping at the bit and will have a hard time understanding why he has been able to see his home on craigslist before but no longer can. Thanks, Ice.

KRISTIN GROSE
COLDWELL BANKER BAIN/Gig Harbor, WA

Kristin -

Sorry for any inconvenience.

We are aware of the issue and working on it but we cannot give any time frame yet when it will be resolved.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Ice