Profile picture for Leo Gonzalez

Has anyone Used Realtor.com Featured CMA solution?

How did you like it? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • December 17 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Leo Gonzalez
Thank you for responding. Yes I am referring to agents that paid for the service. 

Did you get any business from it? 

Why was it misleading? 

Any further input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
are you asking about agents that paid to use that as a selling solution? or consumers that used it.

I've got strong opinions about the effectiveness of it and how it feels a bit misleading to the consumer - which is a common selling practice and works well for many but not what I wanted to do.

also...if you are thinking about it BE sure you want to because there is no backing out or cancellation or thinking about it period with Realtor.com  you get 3 days maybe (i don't think you get 3 find out before you sign up and make sure you know every detail of exactly what they are going to charge you because what the say over the phone and what the bill is need to match).

I wasn't happy with adversting with Realtor.com  I know others that are very happy.  Perhaps someone that was will comment.