Profile picture for CGunderman

Has anyone been able to find info to contact the Zillow owners for corrections on listings?

I've tried for the last month to contact Zillow to request that they correct the city on my listing; with no response from any of the email addresses on this site.
  • August 10 2010 - Scenic Foothills
  • 0

Profile picture for CGunderman
Apparently no one else knows either.

The correction I needed to make was not one I could edit. When my home was listed Zillows ad stated it was located in Eagle River Alaska - my  home is in Anchorage Alaska. I was very disappointed/frustrated to find out that Zillow does not respond to questions via their customer service number or email either.