Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB

Has anyone been getting "Server Unavailable - Our engineers are working on this issue. Please check

Has anyone been getting "Server Unavailable - Our engineers are working on this issue.  Please check back in a couple minutes?"  This has been going on for the last 2 weeks, for me.  The error message also has Server 500 in the bottom right corner. 
  • November 04 2012 - Oklahoma City
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
I get that message any time I use a parameter in the URL address line that is not acceptable, or any time I try to access a web-page that was deleted (such as discussions that were removed...).

It usually happens at least 2 times a week, but I'm usually the cause.

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB

I am already logged into Zillow and from the home page I hold the cursor over "My Agent Hub" and then I try to click on "Profile" and I get the Server Unavailable - 500 error. 

I have asked a client for feedback since my last closing and she too is unable to leave a review, which I am most concerned with as the best time for a review is right after a successful closing. 

Respectfully,

Josh

P.S.  Thank you for checking this out.

Thanks Josh - I will forward this on to our team, but can you let us know what page you're trying to access when you get this message? This way they can try to recreate and resolve the issue? Send a direct email to listingsupport at zillow dot com to get a quicker response. Thanks.