Has anyone ever bought a short sale property from CMS Carrington Mortgage Services LLC? Feedback?

My husband and I just sent an offer to a property which is owned by CMS Carrington Mortgage Services LLC. The sellers accepted the offer and we just sent it to the CMS. The sellers have a professional negotiator.
However, I have read horrible things about CMS and that worries me.
Has anyone ever bought a short sale from them? How was the transaction overall?
Please let us know, and I appreciate any info you may provide us.
Mariana and JP
  • July 21 2009 - Centreville
  • 1

Sorry, no personal experience with them.  However, my advise to all people in your situation is to continue looking for homes and remain unattached.  you can not control or influence what happens next or the ultimate outcome.  Make sure you can pull out of the contract anytime you want, and stay on the house hunt, remaining unattached (emotionally and financially) until bank approval is received.

Best of luck

Thanks, Vicky!!!!

Did you ever end up purchasing the home? We are currently looking to do the same?