Has anyone received received a request from one Michael Martins on Facebook or any other Dating site

Please beware of him. He is a scammer he post a picture of a wonderful looking Guy, which he is a black Nigerian scam. He come on to you making you feel like he is the best man that you ever talk to in your life. He leads you to yahoo chat. He will keep you online as long as you can. He will send you all those falling hearts. He don't have a phone with a camera. He will tell you he is old school.he don't have an IPad to to Skype or face time. He will tell you he is a partner /owner of GM or he told another girl in Fl his Father die leaving him an oil company he need money to clear the cars he sent to Europe from New Jersey or some problem with the oil company so he need to barrow some money. I loan him all my saving get to fine out he is a scam artist. I have his real pictures and the fake one I need help catching this guy. He lives in the US some where between NJ, NY. Or Texas. He travels to Europe to do his scam. He will tell you to send the money through western union because it is easier for him to collect it. He use a lot of different names to collect the money.
  • August 16 2013 - Queens
  • 1

I always wonder though, what made you send him money? 
  • January 14

Profile picture for beechsme
Yes i think it happen to me
  • January 12

I have not got any requests from the said guy, but I often receive emails saying that some one has left millions of dollars in my name in Nigeria. I receive these kind of mails at least once a month.