Hate the "mebo" type ad bar at web page bottom

I hate the stupid bar at web page bottom asking me to shop for homes nearby. I hate it because my macbook air screen is small. I would like to smear it in some web masters face when it pops us. I have contacted Zillow. No response. Zillow evidently does not care about feed back. Get rid of the stupid bar Zillow... I know how to click a stinking button if I want more information.... more and more web sites are adding this junk at the bottom of web pages.... users HATE IT!
  • July 12 2013 - Waxahachie
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
I never see it... I got rid of it with Adblock plus add-on for Firefox.

I believe that is one of the google-ad spaces, so the one filter takes care of them all:

http://*ad.doubleclick.net/*