Have You Discovered the 101 Fun Things To Do in Charlotte?

From outdoor fun, to museums, Charlotte has much to offer both the business and pleisure traveler.  For a great list of To Do's, click here:

[Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.] 

And if you'd like to take a tour of available homes in your price range matching your specific criteria, call me.  I'd love to help.

Chrystal Safari roy
[Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] 
  • August 06 2013 - Charlotte
  • 0

I hope Food Truck Fridays is on the list in of Fun Things To Do in the South End of Charlotte.  There is such a awesome selection of food and a great way to meet locals.  I especially love the Plated Palette and The Tin Truck... so deliciously great.  And while you are there take a quick walk to the Common Market for specialty beer and wine.  Casual and filling meal.

Profile picture for Lawrie Lawrence
Great list Chrystal.  

When traveling or moving to the Charlotte area don't forget to look just northwest of Charlotte.  The Lake Norman area is a great place (and my reason for settling in the Carolinas) to visit, vacation & live.