Profile picture for gagliani66

Have a question regarding 416 Marlborough number 406 in Boston, Mass.

I am wondering if this is not a scam, I am interested in the property but the owner is in another country with the keys to the apartment. I am unsure of proceeding without looking at the apartment first before I fill out any personal information and send it to a foreign country.
  • October 25 2011 - Kenmore
  • 0

I would not go forward with the rental process.  If the owner is eager to get the property rented he would have left the key with his management company and way to get in contact with him.  Sounds more like a scam.  Plus you would never want to send your information or money to a foreign country. 

SCAM!  Here's the Zillow FAQ on the subject.

Please report it to Zillow by "flag the listing" so they can block it.