Profile picture for moonpie42

Have seen home two times now and willing to pay full price if the dinning room furnature stays.

The furnature is the round table and buffet with flowers.  also The curtains in master and bedrooms.  And would like to know if he plans to leave anything else.  Like the island in the kitchen, which makes the kitchen more complete.
  • Question refers to 13211 Morrison Rd, Little Rock, AR 72212
  • 0

Profile picture for moonpie42
Thanks for your responce.  We would be willing to offer asking price if buffet and any art work you can do without stays.   I am decorating challenged. and the coffee cups in the kitchen are so color full. ??   You have a beautiful home, and its mostly because of the way you decorated it.
Thank you so much.
Susan Mcmurry

Profile picture for leezac
Hi, I have been on vacation all week and just returned home. I would consider the island and arrangement in the kitchen, The curtains do stay with the house in the master bedroom. I would leave the round table in the dinning room but not the chairs, I would have to think about the buffet as it is a favorite piece. ....