Profile picture for ambDreamHouse09

Have you considered reducing your asking price to $250, 000 please respond asap at my email address

I am very interested in the property I would like to pay cash. Would you consider reducing the asking price to $250, 000. Please get back to me asap. Thank you for your time. A. M. Blount

Hi, Just noticed your entry, I would love to work with you on this home,
It is feasible, not probable, but worth a try to go in with an offer. I know it is a short sale, so the bank is the one with the option to accept or decline the offer, sit back because it is sometimes a long ride with theses, although I am doing one , short sale, in Cordova and we are flying ! THis home is 3727 sq. ft. with the purchase price in o6 at 323,963, so that may be too low for the bank to go and recoup any losses. I will be glad to help < call

[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]