Profile picture for ketams28

Have you had any complaints about the listing 1819 Turnstone Ct., Murfreesboro,TN?

I contacted the property manager through your site and filled out a rental application. After being approved I again went to look at the property and it would appear there is a family still living there. The property manager Mark R. Kropzynski says the property is vacant and ready to move into. Among other things he says his family and himself are in London,UK and that I can western union deposit and rent to him and then he will fed-ex/dhl deliver the signed lease agreement and keys to me.I'm not sure what is going on and was wondering what you may know of the listing. Thank you.
  • May 19 2011 - Murfreesboro
  • 0

I have had several of these scams come to me. Please always contact the agent representing the property. If it's a for rent by owner beware! 

It's a scam...I even emailed the guy and told him that it was wrong of him to do this to people....

This definitely sounds like a scam. I would contact the listing agent and let them know. Also, if you have sent any personal information to this "property manager" I would invest in some Identity Theft protection. Unfortunately, scam artists are picking realtor listings online and advertising them as their own. Whatever site you found this listing, contact their site administrator and report this situation! Sorry!

This sounds like a common rental scam to me. "Buyer Beware" & don't send ANY money.