Have you had any work done?

This home is on a great block on Fulton. The homes on Fulton from about Arguello to 5th are beautiful. I watched this home while is was on the market. What are your plans for the home? Will you be remodeling anything? Reselling? Or plan on living there for awhile? I think the house is worth more than your purchase price, so congratulations on the purchase!

Regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 cell

Profile picture for roquev
Thank you Henri,

I just realized that zillow allowed for this type of communication.  If you've stopped by the house, you'll see that it's on stilts now.

Yes, 3rd/4th avenue are beautiful.  And, with the children's playgroung, deyoung and science acadamy, it just keeps getting better.  Odd story, in 1999 when we bought, my wife looked at 85 houses.  I looked at 5.  We put ONE bid down on a condo b/w cabrillo and balboa on 4th avenue.  When we walked out, we looked left and saw the tree lined 4th ave b/w fulton and cabrillo and said, 'i wish the house was on that block.'  Well, we didn't get the condo and the rest is history.  We were very lucky, 12 bids on 757 4th ave and back then, it was listed at $399 and we bid $510.  I mean, how the heck did you know what to bid back then.  A lot of luck, we're very thankful.

Major renovation taking it from 1,150 sq ft to 2,700.  it will have 4 br, 3 1/2 baths, and an architecture that we think is quite dramatic.

Let me know if you want to walk through and look at the plans.  We're very excited about it and would love to get your thoughts on the valuation.

Our plans are to live here for the rest of our lives but I'm also trying to balance that with the current economy and not get too attached in case we are better off moving.

Happy Holidays,

Roque