Having trouble finding an agent in the Fayetteville area willing to work weekends. Recommendations?

I live out of state and invest in the area, having an agent would make it a little eaiser, however haven't been able to find one.
  • May 30 2009 - East Fayetteville
  • 0

Best Answer

No sale is ever a sure thing so I am a bit confused regarding you problem. I always meet with anyone who is looking for a home, even weekends, to insure I understand their needs and expectations and the ability to purchase a home. Do you mean they want you to sign a buyers agency agreement?

I researched one of the professional real estate organizations I am a member of and found 46 members that have been in the business long enough to earn their CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation.
Let me know what type of properties you are looking to buy (single family, multi-family, REO, Short Sale, etc.) so I can refer you to the best possible agent.

There is no additional fee for me to do this for you.  It is just part of my referral network.

Sincerely,
Jim Paulson, CRS, GRI, EPRO
Owner/Broker - Progressive Realty Corporation
Located "Virtually" Everywhere
1-877-GoOwnIt (phone and fax)

That is terrible. I have not seen any Fayetteville realtors on the board that I can recall off hand, but there have to be good honest hard working agents there that would be willing to work with you. You can look in the Zillow directory for Fayettville here and email several of the brokers to see if you can find one. It is cheaper than phone call and give you the option not to email back if they are too personally agressive. Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get a prince or princess. I am sorry that they are not taking you seriously as a client. You deserve an agent that is willing to work for you even on weekends!

No it appears they are looking for a sure sale over the phone before they bother to show or meet.  I wish I were kidding

You have to be kidding?!  Most all realtors I know work weekends...especially now....go online...google: fayetteville realtors....