Profile picture for greenteapg

Hello Diane

Nice speaking with you today. We look forward to seeing your home when you're ready to show. We are actively beginning our search for a new home. So, please call. Talk to you soon, Patrice Gallagher 630-833-1522 or 773-220-1941 cell.
  • Question refers to 345 N Ferndale Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126
  • 0

Profile picture for HKAS
  • HKAS
Hi, Patrice--It was nice speaking with you today also. I have talked to my husband this evening, and we are wondering what your timeframe is to buy. Your call came as a complete surprise to me today. We are wondering if you are seeking to buy right now or will you have to sell your home on Elm first? We definitely would love for you to come see our home. This Sunday would really be the earliest we could be available. My husband's 2 boys are finally out of the house, and our plans are to move to the McHenry County area to be closer to my kids and grandchildren. Therefore, this comes as a good time for us to sell. Thanks for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you. If you call me at work again, please call my direct number--630-860-8499. This way our receptionist won't give you a hard time! Our home phone is 630-782-6008. Hope to talk to you soon.