Profile picture for katie5150

Hello, I Have $ 3,000 . to put down on a owner will carry or rent to own home. My lease is just abou

need to find a non-qual home fast I have $3,000 to put down and can pay $800 a month I need a 2bed 2bath house with a yard and garage.
  • April 18 2012 - Aurora
  • 0

Katie, 
Based on the information given, I think you might want to speak with a good mortgage lender first.  You do have some down payment available and that is a good start, however I think you might want to slow down the process and find the best property for you long-term.  Fast decisions many times can cost you a bunch. 

A good lender/broker will direct you into the right process for owning a home. Once ready on the financing side contact a buyers broker specialized in your area of interest.  Best of  luck!

Working from the payment backwards (since your ultimate goal is to purchase, not rent) You are looking at a purchase price of around $110,000.(FHA down payment of $3850). Currently, there are no homes listed on the MLS in the Denver metro area with 2 bed, 2 bath, garage offering lease purchase or lease option.

The market has changed and it is a sellers market now due to the lack of inventory available and really inexpensive interest rates for buyers to purchase.

I think that you should contact a buyer agent to explore what you want to do.  You are not given enough information to give you are better answer.   Good luck!