Hello. I am trying to list my home in Maine with you. I live in Ireland so phone # is a problem?

• August 08 2012 - Town of Boothbay Harbor
  • 0

There is a contact E-mail in this linked post from Zillow for resolving phone verification issues.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Zillow has lots of problems with overseas scammers listing houses for sale or rent that they don't own.  So Zillow is purposely trying to prevent posting listings from overseas.

There are many "work arounds", such as setting a "make me move" instead.  Or giving a local friend or relative power of attorney to sell your house on your behalf.

I'm baffled why anyone would want to do FSBO if they are not in the country to do any showings or negotiations.

The easiest thing to do is select a good local licensed Real Estate agent and let them do the listing instead.  They can then E-mail and fax all important documents to you.  And you can use U.S. notaries in Ireland for all the legal documents you need to sign.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
flagging your question so that zillow might notice it.if you don't get a response you might browse the directory and contact a zillow rep directly (some names are Ice L,   Neil Roxas, Rachel Rosen  - there are more.

but since I am flagging it I bet one will notice and contact you.