Profile picture for AnthonyOkin

Hello , If anybody is Familiar with Georgia; i am trying to be a real estate investor and need some

advice; Is it better to start cash purchase for foreclosed homes in Austell, Fairburn or Atlanta area in price range of $20-40K (I can afford full cash PMT in that price range) , Or is it better to use same funds as Equity Contribution into newer homes of value $140K -$200K though have to consider interest PMTs ?. Which is a better idea for quick rental returns and value appreciation over 5yrs for an Investor just starting with Average Credit. Thanks
  • September 11 2013 - Austell
  • 0

Profile picture for Ana Hodge
Hi Anthony,

I would use the cash you have as down payment for an investment home. The market for 20-40k homes is very tight right now and any home you find in that price range is going to need considerable renovations. I would be more than happy to assist you so feel free to call Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]for more information about me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ana