Profile picture for baljitvkaur

Hello, Interested in this house. Please let me know information on the house balijtvkaur@yahoo.com

I am interested in this house please let me know more about the the house. I live in the same neighborhood. Vicki Kaur (408) 623-0692
  • Question refers to this property
  • 0

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
nope, they wont do it because they don't make their money from the sale of the property, they just sell the list. the info is available at no charge to anyone, and chances are pretty high that the property wont be as advertised even if you do buy the list so please, don't give them the business.