Profile picture for Snapchef

Hello,We are looking for a vacation cottage/home on or near a lake/pond in NH. Can you help?.

• November 03 2011 - Nashua
  • 0

Hello Snapchef,

I'd be happy to assist you with your waterfront property search.  Please feel free to contact me [phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy] to discuss further.

Catherine Condon
Broker NH & MA

Profile picture for JimVT
I am sure that a lot of agents would be as willing to help you in your search as I am. Depending on where you want to be, I may not be the best choice to represent you.

If you shoot me a message with your criteria (i.e. area desired, price range, house statistics) I can see if I can serve you. Even if I cannot, I do offer referral services where I research the agents in the area that you desire and find one that can and will work with you.

Keep in mind that it is usually a good idea to find an agent that will work as your Buyer's Agent so that you get the full benefit of their knowledge, opinions and expertise.

Jim Bellville 

You can pull up professionals in the area of interest by clicking on "Professionals" in the top line of this page.    You can, of course, narrow it down.     Finding is a good agent is tough.   (Other agents offering referrals expect compensation for their referrals of course by a portion of a commission).    We've always started our search by phone screening.  Many agents can be ruled out within a minute or two on the phone (or even faster when they don't return calls).   When you start phone screening, know what is important to you and what areas you are interested in.   It is worth the time upfront to find a good agent.

Hi There, 

I would be more than happy to help you out! There are lots of opportunities out there for waterfront properties in NH and this is the best time to buy! If you would like my assistance, feel free to contact me [E-mail deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

Jessica Jussif

If you have not committed to a NH real estate professional yet, I would be happy to work with you. I am a luxury real estate professional based in central NH and specialize in helping buyers of vacation and waterfront property locate the right property for them.

Profile picture for cblwrett
My first advise would be to narrow down where you are looking.  There are many, many lakes to choose from in both states.  I can assure you the farther north you go in New Hampshire and the smaller the lake the less money you will spend.  I know a guy who spent years looking and never did anyting mainly because he could never decide in what state or in what area to settle on. Do you want a big lake, small lake, motor boats or just row and canoe, is swimming important, fishing, what type of fish, access to highways, shopping etc.  Write down your wish list then,  jump in the car for weekend drives, tour the various area that will fill your needs and check out the lakes.  Do all this before you get too serious and waste a lot of your time checking out listings.  Why bother if you don't like the area or the lake.  Good luck in your search.

[promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

[promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good  Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
Thank you,

Depending how small or large the lake or pond there are plenty of properties available that are reasonable and lovely.

I am a top producer, one that is motivated.  You may contact me at:

Charlotte Marrocco-Mohler
BHG The Masiello Group
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good  Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
Broker Associate
Licensed in NH and MA.