Hello, how do I get to drive by a property that is in foreclosure where is the address

• May 10 2010 - Miami
  • 0

Maritza,

One place to research is the tax records of the county for foreclosures. What I have found out along with my clients, that most sources whether it be zillow or any other web based format are not up to date. I would suggest you check with a realtor to get your most current up to date list of foreclosures in the area that you are searching to purchase a property. There is no cost to you for his/her services.

Sorry, I can't locate the address, what is the best method to get the listings for preforeclosures on zillow, I noticed they do not give you the full pproperty address when they are preforeclosures why?

Hello Maritza,
I'm not sure what property your reffering too.Could you please provide me with whatever information you do have , so I can better assist you
Dominick Martinez
dmartinez@prontorealty.net