Profile picture for DEMITTEL

Hello, i'm interested in your home. If for sale, please contact david.e.mittelstadt@intle.com

or call 503-456-0333
  • Question refers to 12230 SW Breyman Ave, Portland, OR 97219
  • 0

Which home would that be?

Demittel,

I checked out this home on the MLS.  This listing expired 11-09.

Which means the home is no longer for sale.

If you want me to, I could call the former listing agent on your behalf and see if the seller is still interested.  Just click on my link and you
 can email me.

I hope this helps!

Profile picture for Genie Shook
You might want to pay for an ad, since most people have had experience with unfortunate scammers saying they will buy their home, then they move in, and never pay. These people need help, not another disappointment.
I am sure this is not you, and I am sure you would not want to be lumped together. Good luck to you.