Profile picture for 2554acs

Hello!! it is the first time I want to buy a house and I was qualified for 80,000,

Do you have a house for this price in Orlando, Fl 32824?, please let me know. We need 3 bed 2 bad.
Thank you
  • January 05 2010 - Orlando
  • 0

Fulling Dreams, I understand that this is your first post, but this type of "call me" post is generally considered spam on Zillow under their policy posted here. Fell free to direct people to your profile page so people can learn more about your business. Zillow has a video to help you make the most out of your profile page here. I always look at profile pages to learn more about agents and what they offer.

Profile picture for Fulling Dreams
Hello! 

My name is Madeline Yau, I work in the Windermere area. I would love to chat with you and find out what are you looking for on your future house. I can e-mail you the houses that are in the area for the price you were approved for. Here is the office number 407-876-5575. Talk to you soon! 

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Yet again, spam wars.  Sorry for this.  As I noted before there are plenty of properties available to you.  Several look really good.  Click on my picture for more.

Mr. Jone, posting the hotlink to your website is considered spam on Zillow under their policy posted here. You can direct people to your profile page so people can learn more about your business. Zillow has a great video to help you make the most out of your profile page here. Hope the links are useful.

you many contact [content removed by moderator] in florida . they are specialist in florida property

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager

YES, there are many houses available for this price in the area west of the airport.  Click on my picture for details.

Good Luck, Mark
BuyInCentralFlorida

I would be more than happy to lend you the money for the house.  Are you buying the home FHA or Conventional?

Hey there,

There are 12 homes under 80,000 in the 32824 zip code, 3 are extremely nice.

My contact information is in my bio here on Zillow, roll your mouse pointer over my picture and in the pop up window and look for 'View full profile' and click on it to see my contact information.

Hope this helps,
Dave Lowe
Broker / Realtor - Orlando Home Store