Profile picture for jlpantera

Hello there. What is your best price for your house.

what is your best price

Call me

Jorge Loera

408-441-7152
I'm ready to buy
  • Question refers to 3010 Ridgegate Dr, San Jose, CA 95133
  • 0

Thank you for your interest, Jorge. Unfortunately, present acceptance of the offered price is not possible.

Profile picture for jlpantera
I think that my highest price that I can afford is $850.000

If you think that this is aceptable you can go ahead and call me or e-mail me.

Jorge

It was a pleasure speaking with you over the phone. We would appreciate any comments you may have after viewing the home with your agent. Just submit your offer to our fax number at (408) 280-6989 and we will promptly present it to our Seller. Submitting a pre-approval letter with the offer would be great. Thank you, Jorge!

Regards,
Anna
(408) 280-6755