Hello...

My name is Zarina Fan. I am a Realtor and a specialist in your area. I would like the opportunily to represent you as a seller and get the maximum value for your home. I know I can save you a lot of time and money and we can create a long term business relationship. Can we schedule an appointment? I would like to discuss all of your needs, wants and options. I look forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely,
Zarina Fan
Realty World
510-435-0751
  • Question refers to 320 Palo Alto Ave APT D3, Palo Alto, CA 94301
  • 0

Profile picture for TomD
Zarina,

Your not the first real estate agent to send a note like this. No thanks at this time.

Regards,

Tom