Profile picture for Foleydb

Help, Deleted Make Me Move Listing Accidentally

I just deleted my make me move listing accidently.  Can it be restored?  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1045-31st-St-NW-APT-104-Washington-DC-20007/428084_zpid/
HELP?
  • January 25 2012 - Georgetown
  • 0

Profile picture for Foleydb
That's very useful thanks.  I am thinking I need to find another website, operhaps a Yahoo page or something, where I can post all the other photos of my place that I want people to be able to see.  I can only put 18 on Postlets, and that's not enough.  You've been very helpful, but if you have any ideas for the best place to put more photos I'd welcome your advice, and thanks again.

I think we were both typing at the same time with the other post. 

Zillow has trumping rules, and MMM trumps the feeds.  Therefore, if you wish the postlet "for sale" to show on Zillow you will have to remove the make me move.  The systems update so usually within 24 h the postlet ad will appear on Zillow.      If you wish to have it for sale, I'd simply remove the MMM and wait it out.

Profile picture for Foleydb
Thanks.  If I could delete the thread I would.  I thought the listing would remain, and I linked my Postlet for sale listing to it since it has more photos, but when I took off MMM it just deleted the listing, which I hadn't expected since I had it marked for sale now.  I still don't quite understand what Zillow is doing, since the Postlet For Sale listing doesn't seem to show up in Zillow now.

It still looks active to me.  It shows that you changed the price today, but still shows as MMM

Profile picture for Foleydb
Never mind, the machine let me put a new Make Me Move price back in and it restored the listing without losing all my text and photos.