Profile picture for pr16mail

Help-I have financed rentals in 11 states. LTV 65%. Want to move them to an LLC with a blanket loan.

• October 18 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for pr16mail
Thank you for the reply.  I know that hence the search for lenders that may do a blanket/portfolio loan.  I was specific in noting '11 states' since many lenders prefer to or can only do special programs in their state.  
I hoped that by posting here I may find a nationwide portfolio/blanket source.

No lender underwriting loans to Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac guidelines will be able to do that for you.  A blanket mortgage covering multiple properties can only be done by a portfolio lender who will hold the loan for the duration of the mortgage and is not underwriting the loan for potential sale to Fannie or Freddie.

You will need to contact the bank or credit union that you have a strong financial relationship with to pursue this loan, and the vast majority of them are NOT portfolio lenders for mortgage loans.