Help! Should I move before short sale deal done?Hello everyone,I need help! Let me give you some background so you know where I am now. In May I put an offer on a short sale, I gave my agent and seller agent a deadline of August 1st as my deadline for waiting. Anyways, my offer was placed in May, bank counter offered 7k higher, I accepted. The next part was waiting for the approval letter, I waited patiently until August 7th and decided to call it quits. September 7th, Sellers agent contacts me that approval letter is in. Bank wants to complete sale, I re-thought about it, seller's agent dropped loss mit fee as well so I decided to go ahead with it again. He told me they are ready to close end of october. I called loan company got everything ready from my end, even did inspection, my lender sent an appraiser, report still pending, ALL documents are in from my end. Lender is asking for approval letter, seller's agent does not have it yet but he tells me that he has a verbal approval just waiting on the letter. Of note he did have an Approval letter from the previous time I placed the offer, letter was dated end of August with Close date end of September.I ended my lease at my apartment for end of October. At this point, I am waiting on new/updated approval letter, seller's agent says its a done deal and I should be able to close by end of october. He says if not then he will let me move in before we close as the current owner had moved out. We have "verbal approval", no letter approval, will I get the letter in time to close end of october? Should I move in if the closing does not have happend end of october?October 13 2013 - US00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.