Profile picture for grish04

Help me Zillow!! The last sale price on my home is too high. How can I get it corrected??

Good evening Zillow,
You have the last sale price on my property listed as $830,000, but it should be closer to $82,000 according to the county assessor's website and my paperwork. Can you please let me know where you get this information from so that I can get it corrected?? Thank you!!
  • November 18 2009 - Bellevue
  • 0

Profile picture for grish04
Zillow Staff--

The address for the above issue with an incorrectly listed Sales Price is 663 Forest Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15202.

Any way I can get that corrected so that when my house goes on the market in the near future, I don't have any problems listing it on your site??

Thank you Zillow!!

And thank you Tiffany!!

If it is accurate in county records, then post the address and (in theory) zillow staff will get it adjusted. They have limited staff, so if they don't get to it within a few days, post it again specifically stating in your question that you are asking the question to Zillow staffers.

Profile picture for grish04
I already checked the county assessor's information and tax information online, and everything has the correct sale price. (I know I definitely don't pay enough taxes for an $830,000 property!!) Anywhere else I could check the county's records??

Check your county records to make sure they are accurate. That is the most likely source of the error. When corrected there, they should update on zillow the next time data is pulled.