Profile picture for skiut

Help with altered house?? contractors took back

This home is new construction with ,no landscaping, toilet, doors on all cabnets removed. What kind of value should a buyer place on ,, chasing down vanity/ kitchen cabnet doors etc... and is there a general pricing for landscaping??  thanks
  • Question refers to 3986 E 4600 N, Eden, UT 84310
  • 0

I can do a market analysis as if the home was finished, that would give a value of the final product. We could then bring a couple of contractors in to give a couple of bids to finish everything up.

So, My market analysis as if finished subtract the contractors bid would equal a good value to pay for the home in its present condition. You can contact me through my website or give me a call if you have any other questions.

http://www.kevinmuhlestein.com