Profile picture for fb218699392

Help.....

I am looking for a lender in Miami, Fl My husband just medically retired this January and his highest score is 590 and middle is 560 or 570? Is there anyone that can help us please???
  • November 02 2013 - Miami
  • 0

Have you try looking for a mortgage broker that is willing to help you out?

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Try filling out an anonymous mortgage loan quote request using the webpage:
http://www.zillow.com/mortgage-rates/

Depending on the loan amounts and loan to value ratio, and your debt to income ratio... you should get lots of responses in only a few minutes.  You can then pursue any of the loan officers that provide a quote, if interested.

Is he a veteran, I just had a lender email me yesterday that he can now do VA loan with 550 credit score.  I am sceptical but worth checking into.  Otherwise find out what is holding credit down and work to fix it.  Sometimes I see huge jumps over short periods by removing items that are inaccurate.  Bottom line is your credit score is important and you should always know what yours is.

Profile picture for fb218699392
Hi guys Thanks a bunch for replying. So I reached out to only one person because honestly this is confusing all these acronyms and rules and stuff. But the person told me that he has to bring it up to a 620. He is a veteran almost died in Iraq and has minor things that is holding his credit down.... we are moving back home to Miami, Fl and really do not want to have to rent..... That is why I am looking for help to guide us.

Profile picture for fb218699392
The amount for the apartment is 70,000. Would it be better for us to just try to save enough and by a place cash?? We are losing hope.....

I don't know about "losing hope," but 620 is a MINIMUM, and honestly, it takes more than "minor things" to have a credit score lower than that.

My advice is to get that credit score closer to 700 and increase those savings, so that when you do buy, you have some good credit discipline built up to help you carry the thirty years of mortgage payments you'll be committing to.

Profile picture for fb218699392
While he was deployed his ex wife took phone bills out under his name and racked the bills up to 1,000 something and other stuff and I have been trying to repair his credit, I know it's a slow process but its hard waiting. "/ thank you for good advice. We both need it.:)