Profile picture for frankorto2003

Hi,2 weeks ago I updated lots of stuff on my home, up'd by 73k, when will it reflect on my zestimate

Hi , I updated my with the improvements done to my house, it increased my estimate on your website over 70k.  When will this be reflected in your zestimate,  there are two homes next to me that are in the same range as me. 
Regards, 
Frank 
  • January 29 2009 - Deer Park
  • 0

It took about 2 months for a change to be reflected when I helped a friend do this on her home, so please be patient.  

Zillow has said in the past that it only takes a couple weeks for changes to show up if they are going to. For me, it took a little longer about 3-4 weeks before I say a change. I updated my bathroom count, so maybe that is a different timeline than the owner's estimate system. I don't know. If it has only been a couple weeks, I would give it a little time and see if anything changes. BTW increasing your owners estimate by 70K may not increase your Zestimate by the same 70K. It doesn't work that way.