Profile picture for srwick

Hi, I am interested if your home is for sale. srwick@verizon.net

• Question refers to 11605 Maddox Ct, North Potomac, MD 20878
  • 0

Hi Srwick,

I live and work in North Potomac helping Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants. If you would like a full list of available homes in the area, I would be happy to set you, or a friend, up with an automated search of all listings currently on the market, as well as fresh listings that fit into your specific criteria. This will also inform you when a listing drops in price to fit in your price range.

If this is something you would like, please let me know. It is a free service I offer to my buyers.

Alex

Hello Srwick. If you are interested in homes for sale in North Potomac,MD,please give me a call and I can refer you to some real estate agents who know the area well.