Hi, I am lookin to buy a home in you area.

do you know what the rental market is like? we are pre qualified and ready to purchase around $200,000. we have perfect credit. but cant afford to pay more than what it would rent for. I can buy direct. if at all interested please let me know. joanna jensen 925 699 5041 jensenair@hotmail.com
  • Question refers to 1981 Coffee Creek Way, Plumas Lake, CA 95961
  • 0

Profile picture for meg6848
HI - I am not sure if you are asking if I would sell my house for $200k. I wouldn't. But there are some houses out here in that range. I am not sure you would cover your payments - A 3 bdrm might rent anywhere from $1200 - $1400 depending on condition- and your payments on a $200k investment property would be at least $1500 ( with taxes and insurance.) Good luck- you might also want to look in "Edgewater" and also in LIve Oak - they area little cheaper.