Profile picture for Ali2012

Hi, I am looking to buy a house in Miami for about $250k, any advise for the location?

I am interested to buy a house in good location (safe) and has good school system.
  • June 10 2013 - Miami
  • 0

For 250K you should be in a good budget to buy a home in West Kendall which has a great school system or you can get more bang for you buck if you go a little further south like the Country Walk area. I am hoping you have some kind of knowledge of Miami - Dade if you want street address or zip codes please feel free to give me a call [Phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]. My wife is a guidance counselor for Miami Dade schools so I can give you a good idea of the schools as well. Good luck!

for a house you probably want to be further west like Sunrise or Weston. With a higher budget you may consider Sunny Isles, Aventura or maybe Hollywood.