Profile picture for North 16

Hi I am the owner or 31north 16street east orange nj and I would like to know the value of my house

• November 06 2010 - East Orange
  • 1

Dear North 16:
I will be happy to refer a local agent who has a pulse of the market in your neighborhood.  Contact me directly!  kathleen.galano@cbmoves.com   Best of luck

Call your local Realtor and ask them.

call me and Ill help you

You need to have a real estate professional give you a market analysis. Invite me in and I will help you to price your home for sale.

The value of a home is what a buyer will pay and a seller will accept. The only way to know for sure what it is worth is to put it on the market. Location, condition, and features will affect the price.

Call a Realtor who is active in your neighborhood, and ask for a free CMA. They will be familiar with recently sold homes and current listings, and can compare your home to help determine what your house might sell for in today's market. 

North 16, Assessed Value is land 113000 Improvements 138500 total 251500. Regards,