Profile picture for michele minero

Hi, I currently live in Totowa nj which is only about 5 min away.I was wondering if this for sale

Hi please let me know if this is for sale only. im intrested in a rental.
I also want to know if there is a real estate fee as well.
 This would be for me and my 12 year old daughter.
To be honest i seen another condo totally upgraded in this community but the rental was $2100.00 plus.  which didnt include reality fees. So i passed on it.
Im open to a rental of no higher then $1950.00 and no real estate fees.
Also i seen some pics, are these recent pics? because it seems to be a little out  dated. Which is fine depending on the rent.
But im open to renting at $1950.00 for something modern  and updated.
   Thank You
   Michele

• Question refers to 13 Amethyst Ln # 227, Paterson, NJ 07501
  • 0

Profile picture for pigglet27
Michele,

This unit is up for rent or for sale.  Rent is $1800 a month with a 12 month lease.  The rent includes the HOA fees, sewer and water.  Currently, there are no real estate fees as the rental agreement is direct with me, the owner.

The pictures are outdated and from 2006.  At this time I do not have new pictures but there have been some upgrades to the unit in the kitchen and bathrooms.

The unit includes a wood burning fireplace.  The current washer and dryer in the unit are the property of the current tenant, however, the laundry room is inside the unit.  That is something we may be able to discuss if you are interested.

What time frame are you looking at?