Profile picture for Jeannie Carr

Hi: I live at 201 Windsor Dr., Whitman, MA. Zillow points to another home down the st. why?

I live at 201 Windsor Dr. on the CORNER of Windsor Dr., Coholan Dr. and Old Mansion Lane in Whitman MA.  The zillow points to a home 3 doors to the right of me.  I am the one with the pool in the back yard.  I DO have 4 bdrms, 2 1/2 baths, but zillow points to the wrong house.  Can this be corrected?
  • September 09 2009 - Whitman

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Jeannie -

You can edit the home's position by clicking the "Edit home location" tool found on the home details page. Also, here's a video that explains how homes are placed on Zillow map.