Hi, If I move to another page, how do I get that page returned back ?

Hi,   When I typed out a questionare page, and go, to another page, when I return I, 
lose, that page.   How can I return back to my page that, asks,  size of home, rooms lots, ETC.   Thak you, much,much   ] filter]  ?

After I type out what the paper work requests,  Size of home, two bed, three sinks, ect.   When I want I to return to the prior page, all the answers on the requests are blank. Help me so,, So  I can continue to home seek and find a home. thank you , much, much.

typed 
  • August 17 2013 - Pueblo
  • 0