Profile picture for michaeldgreen

Hi, Looking for help selling an elderly relatives home in Claremore, also help with estate items.

August 26 2009 - Claremore

Hello there, I have listed in Claremore before, and wanted to let you know that if you do list the home make sure you list with a well known company.  Three of the listings I had from Claremore were originaly listed with a small company and the home did not sell.  The well known companies are more likely to have more advertising available and a larger base of realtors and clients to get business from.  Also if the home is in the rural development area, you could have a large amount of buyers from that, it is a loan that does not require money down.  As far as the estate items, I would suggest a estate sale, with advertisement for free on craigslist, unless anything is of serious value than I would suggest other avenues.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

Talk to several local RE agents about selling the house.  Interview them and consider listing with one.

Check the classified section of the local newspaper for 'estate' sales, do internet searches, or visit local antique shops.  Most locations have someone who will run an estate sale or auction for the items in the house.  In fact, those agents you are interviewing may be able to give you advice.