Hi, how do I get a list in Zillow for houses sold in a neighborhood in 2010?

• December 20 2012 - Anaheim
  • 0

Local Realtor would surely get you the best results that you are looking for, and anyone should be willing to do this for you free of charge, no strings attached.

Greetings fellow So-Cal resident,

Any local Realtor can provide you that list free of charge.  Feel free to contact me in private to discuss your scenario and I will gladly provide you the information you need.

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck

I could help you with that. Email me the info, you can contact me under my profile.

. Perhaps it would be better if you contact a local Realtor and ask them for the specific area you are interested in, zip code or neighborhood.If you are using that list to figure out how much a home costs, you are going about it the wrong way. We generally go back 3-6 months on homes that are similar, in a similar neighborhood, similar age, square footage and then we add or subtract for upgrades.Hope that helps.