Hi, how do you delete a review? Is it possible? Thanks

Hi, I gave a 4/5 rating to a lender and have not gotten my refund check from the title co.  The lender has asked that I strike the review until I have at least seen the refund amount and let him explain.  Is this possible?  thanks, carol

July 31 2012 - San Diego

Profile picture for AndreaSmolin
Regarding the question about submitting another review after deleting the original that is totally okay and works just as if she's submitting a review the first time around.

Okay, that is good information.  Yes, he objected to my over-all rating of 4 stars - which is still quite good - and the inference that something 'was not disclosed'.  He had saved all email correspondences with me and clearly he did call this a 'no cost loan' in one correspondence (as yet to be determined after escrow refund check).  I appreciate your perspective (from consumer). I will think about my options overnight.

You can edit your current review, if you wish.   That is also an option.  (If editing, it will go through moderation again before appearing so may be several days.

I apologize, but don't know if you can write a second review for a  professional after deleting the first one.   I'll flag your post for Zillow to comment.

My comments were from the perspective of a consumer.   While I do appreciate that professionals wish to make something right, it shouldn't take a review with less than five stars to trigger the professional's response.

Hi Again,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and for your comments.  If I opt to delete the review is it then not possible to review the person in the future?  I just wanted to clarify your last comment 'once it is gone, it is gone for good.'   thanks,carol

Yes, you can delete a review.   However, consider it very carefully before you do so.   I would consider telling the lender that if the story holds up after you've received the refund check, then you'll consider deleting the review.  (Note:  I don't see anything wrong with your review.   I would strongly recommend leaving it.  If the lender wishes to rebutt it, the lender has that option).

How to delete?  Open your profile under "My Zillow".  Once your profile is open you'll see 'reviews written" on the left.   Click on the review you wish to delete and towards the bottom you'll see "delete".   Once it is gone, it is gone for good.