Hi, my name is Mr. Alonzo Etheridge,

December 18 2013 - US

Something seems to be missing....

Where are you located, and where do you specifically want to buy?  And if it is "your city", why wouldn't you want an agent to meet you at your house or business or location?

And why in the world would anyone care what your name is?
There are thousands of people with that name, and even more that claim to have that name that are just making it up in order to illegally scam others.

Alonzo, I would love to help you.  Specifically how much $$$ do you have to invest.  What is your goal.

Look for the gen X and gen Y Realtors, they will not need to meet face to face and will be able to handle everything electronically.  

Best of Luck. 

Thank you, I had some technical difficulties and could not figure out how together the rest of my question in there! I am a new investor and and my wife and I are really interested in the wholesaling of homes. However we are finding it difficult in our city, it is a small town, not many homes to be flipped or wholesaled. What is the best way to work with realtors in other cities. We have been finding out most realtors want to meet face to face and we are unable as of yet to do that.

Hi

Well hello yourself. For a moment, I thought you were going to say "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya..."

Nice to meet you Mr. Etheridge.  is there a question you need assistance with?  I noticed you are posting in the Investment area.  I have extensive experience with investors.
Craig