Hi, what are the average housing costs in zipcode 94551 livermore .

Hi ,We are planning to buy a single family home in livermore area near vasco road.The total lot size is approx. 3200 sq.ft and biult in area is 2300 sq.ft. 2013 built. 
  • June 17 2013 - Livermore
  • 0

I assume that you are looking at the new homes on the left heading away from the freeway?  The average home from Yr 2000 similar in size and lot/larger lot is selling for approx $300.00 a square foot and those homes are selling for approx $320 a square. There is not much on the market and as long as it appraises you will be ok.

I live and work in Livermore so if you would like more detailed information on Livermore then please contact me and I will do my best to answer all of your questions. 

Best Wishes

Gordon 
MGhometeam

Profile picture for Andre Anderson
Hello that is great that you are planning on buying. Are you already pre-approved? Also are you working with a builder for this home?