Profile picture for ccdlcn

Hi, what is the value of Wellington Estates, bensaelm,pa?

If I buy one of the single house of Wellington Estates, Bensalem,PA, in 20 years, may I get more money than I bought when I sell it? 
  • June 22 2011 - Bensalem
  • 1

Profile picture for Mike Bottaro
Prices for the Wellington Estates neighborhood are now (early 2013) around the $340k-$475k range, however it appears house prices have bottomed and are only trending upward from here.  Bucks County as a whole has already seen about a 2% increase over the last year. 

As for the school district, it certainly isn't a poor school district, however it does certainly take a step back from districts such as Pennsbury, Neshaminy and Council Rock which are ranked near the top in the State of PA

The vaules are 500K to 600K and is in a good school district which is always good.  My guess would be yes you would recoup your investment plus some.  Wellington Estate is a nice neighborhood.