Profile picture for ripgmagracie

Hi, would you be willing to sell your home? And if so, what would be your asking price? Thank you.

I am looking for a 3+ bd 2+ ba house in the Lombard area, close to the train.  I notice you have alot of trees in your "birds eye" view, I am an avid outdoor/animal lover and I would prefer a house that has not taken away from the quality of the environment around it.  Please contact me if you would be willing to sell this home. 

• Question refers to 121 E Madison St, Lombard, IL 60148
  • 0

Let me know if you would like me to recommend for you a serene lot in Lombard or surrounding area?  I'm a licensed Realtor with my own boutique Brokerage Firm but also a licensed attorney as well.  My office is in Glendale Heights, just a stones throw from Lombard.

Thanks.

Justin Gaffney
630-863-4855

Profile picture for linda.bradley
Thanks for the interest, but we are definitely not interested in moving in the 15-20 years.  This is the perfect little house for us, and we have taken great care with the yard to ensure that we kept it "wildlife friendly". Lots of racoons, oppossums. woodchucks, etc!  

With all of the work we have put in (including a big master bedroom/bathroom addition and new kitchen) we just plan to stay put.  Good luck in your search.  There are lots of nice lots and homes here in Lombard.